Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Ghoststop review


Ok all, the first review I will be going over is Ghoststop. Ghoststop is one of my favorite sites to go to because they have a BUNCH of ghost hunting equipment. You can really get everything you need from them to get started and to supply your team with some of the best equipment in the business. I got most of my ghost hunting gear here.

Pros and cons

PROS

Website - Ghoststop has the best website hands down to me because it is really easy to use. You can jump around to all the categories without using the back button or having to go back to a home page or product page, even from the shopping cart you can still see all of the different categories. After you have found all the gear you want to buy ghoststop has a very easy to use checkout and if it was not already easy you can sign up to their website and they save all your information for you so you can be in and out in less than a few minutes.

            Price – I have this on both Pros and cons because Ghoststop has some great low prices and little high prices.

               Customer service - Customer service is great! I had one issue with an order around Christmas time and I called up there and it was fixed in five minutes. Ghoststop will also write in updates in your orders and you can see all of that under your account on their website.

               Shipping – Shipping is very fast as long as it is in stock. Nine times out of ten my order was sent the same day or next day. Only a few times it was sent two days later and their shipments come in fast.



CONS

            Lacking some items to be a one stop shop – This is not a real big deal but it still gets to me some times. They have so many great items, almost everything you need but a place to put all that nice gear when you are doing an investigation. Yes they have cases to keep your expensive equipment in so you can store and transport them but there is nothing except one wrist band to hold your gear when walking around.  A vest with pockets to hold some gadgets would have been nice. I know this is not a big deal, and you can buy a vest, etc. Some people don’t want to pay for shipping or have things coming from different sites.

               There is still a few other items missing that would be a great add for Ghoststop like a EM Pump and the Ovilus X

               Price Like I said before some high prices some low.  
In the END I feel that Ghoststop is one of the best ghost hunting stores on the web and I would personally recommend everyone that is considering about getting into the paranormal field or needs to add more gear to their kit should look at Ghoststop

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you on this. They are an excellent company to do business with. They have always shipped on time and helped with any questions I've had.

    ReplyDelete