Tuesday, February 21, 2012

INTRO


Hello all, my name is Jason and my wife has a ghost hunting group called CH.A.P.S (Cedar Hill, Adams, Paranormal, Society); you can visit her Blog at http://anotherparanormalday.blogspot.com/. My job has been to locate, find and buy all of the equipment for her and our team. So with that said, the last three years I have filled around six cases of paranormal equipment and have purchased from almost every major web site that sells ghost hunting equipment. On this blog I am going to review the top websites that I used and let you know where to go to get the best equipment in the business. I am not going to review the individual equipment in detail because that is coming soon on my wife’s blog. If at any time you want to know where to get a piece of equipment then let me know, I will do my best to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment